Getting emotional!

Laur_250

Reaction score
I was sat here bored this morning as OH had just popped out so I thought I'd go and try on my wedding jewellery that Ive had made with the veil I ordered together for the 1st time. It was so fun I could finally picture it all coming together on the day and it almost brought a tear to my eye!!! Less than 5 months to go (scary!) Just had to share this with someone as I'm here on my own!!! XXX

Aww! Bless! Bet you looks beautiful :hug:

I can imagine how emotional planning all this must be and getting ready etc! MissSara's recently got engaged and a few others have just got married/are getting married soon so you'll have lots of girlies in the same boat!

It's SO exciting! I love weddings! I always wanted to be a bridesmaid but never have been :(

Can I be yours? lol! xx

Awwww how exciting. The time will fly by. I love weddings! Make sure you post us a pic when the time comes :hug:
Oooo you could post us a pic of the jewellery :D

Thanks girls Im so excited I love organising things so have had so much fun planning this, i must admit giving birth 3-5 weeks before wasnt exactly the best planning Ive done but at least we'll have one extra special guest there!!!!

**Pic removed now as too shy!!

The jewellery/tiara are pearl and crystal and the veil has pearls all over!! They sparkle alot more than they do in the pic especially the necklace and I have a bracelet to match!! XXX

Ps Im having my hair really curly, Ive straightened it this morning so its not the same effect as will have on the day!!

Aww you look gorgeous, I hope you have a great day :D

Like you said the extra special guest will make your day amazing :D

Aww, you DO look gorgeous!!

It sounds like it's all coming together nicely, and like you said, there'll be an extras special guest there too!! :cheer:

Can't wait to see the finished result on the big day! x

Thanks! I know it will be worth it and the day will be amazing but boy is it gonna be hard work getting all the finishing touches done in the few weeks i have after giving birth, i hope im a bit early!!! thats why im organising as much as i can now!!!xx

Oh that is gorgeous. You will look stunning. Pearls are so elegant.
I'm all smiley now thinking about weddings :D

Thanks Chelle! I know weddings are so exciting, I didnt think I'd be able to cope once it was all over and I had nothing else to plan but now I will have the baby to occupy me instead!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back