awww so cute :)

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by SarahB, Oct 22, 2005.

1. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

I just wanted to share this with you. When I woke up this morning my husband had his hand on my belly and the baby was kicking away. Apparently they had been doing it for ages while I was asleep, I thought it was lovely they were sharing a moment together. Brought tears to my eyes :D :D

2. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

Now that is very very very very cute!!!!!!!!

:D

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Aw, that's lovely, I'm a bit jealous. I wish my OH would try to bond with the baby a bit more, he's so distant, he never even talks to my bump or anything. He said there's no point til she's born, but I think there is a point and it upsets me. It makes me wonder if he'll even bother with the baby when she does arrive :(

4. LouisecH

LouisecH Well-Known Member

That is lovely!

I was trying to get my huband to feel our girl kick a few days ago when he informed me that he'd been secretly feeling her kick him for weeks whilst I was asleep. I felt just like you do. :D

5. honey7733

honey7733 Well-Known Member

awwwww i so wanna be pregnant again. that was admittedly very very very sweet.

6. rach

rach Well-Known Member

awwww thats sweet its nice when you have someone to share things with
    :D xxxxxx

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Well-Known Member

Aww thats really sweet. I tried to get my hubby to feel ours kick the other night - but it freaks him out!! My daughter thinks its great though.

Sunshine

8. catsenses

catsenses Active Member

awww thats lovely
    my hubby is the same he yaps away to my tummy and races over to other sofa if i say shes kicking,lol
    mind you my youngest does give hubby some strange looks :lol:

9. annarella

annarella Member

hiya girls

my hubby fell asleep with his hand on my bump when feeling little mans kicks the other night!!. I hadn't felt him much all day, but as soon as we got into bed to watch a bit of tv, he started to kick like mad, so both of us were on ours backs, and hubby rested his hand on my bump and felt loads of kicks, everytime he felt one, he's kindo giggle, and an ikkle grin appeared on his face every kick :D. At a certain point i looked over at hubby and he's fallen asleep, after bout 2 mins, baby had fell asleep too as he stopped kicking :D , was so sweet, my 2 guys falling asleep at about the same time, must have relaxed each other :D

xxxxxxxxxxxx