awww so cute :)

SarahB

Reaction score
I just wanted to share this with you. When I woke up this morning my husband had his hand on my belly and the baby was kicking away. Apparently they had been doing it for ages while I was asleep, I thought it was lovely they were sharing a moment together. Brought tears to my eyes :D :D

Aw, that's lovely, I'm a bit jealous. I wish my OH would try to bond with the baby a bit more, he's so distant, he never even talks to my bump or anything. He said there's no point til she's born, but I think there is a point and it upsets me. It makes me wonder if he'll even bother with the baby when she does arrive :(

That is lovely!

I was trying to get my huband to feel our girl kick a few days ago when he informed me that he'd been secretly feeling her kick him for weeks whilst I was asleep. I felt just like you do. :D

awwwww i so wanna be pregnant again. that was admittedly very very very sweet.

awwww thats sweet its nice when you have someone to share things with
:D xxxxxx

Aww thats really sweet. I tried to get my hubby to feel ours kick the other night - but it freaks him out!! My daughter thinks its great though.

Sunshine

awww thats lovely
my hubby is the same he yaps away to my tummy and races over to other sofa if i say shes kicking,lol
mind you my youngest does give hubby some strange looks :lol:

hiya girls

my hubby fell asleep with his hand on my bump when feeling little mans kicks the other night!!. I hadn't felt him much all day, but as soon as we got into bed to watch a bit of tv, he started to kick like mad, so both of us were on ours backs, and hubby rested his hand on my bump and felt loads of kicks, everytime he felt one, he's kindo giggle, and an ikkle grin appeared on his face every kick :D. At a certain point i looked over at hubby and he's fallen asleep, after bout 2 mins, baby had fell asleep too as he stopped kicking :D , was so sweet, my 2 guys falling asleep at about the same time, must have relaxed each other :D

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back