get cheap baby cereal!

trixipaws

Reaction score
grr millie's on oatibix now no more special baby cereal for her- but all those months when she was on it i paid bloody £2.99 or whatever it is from boots for that multigrain porridge in the blue and red box- is it cow&gate? cant remember but a well-known brand anyway- and i saw it in home bargains (uber-cheap shop!) for bloody 49p! wish i'd found that earlier lol

cant millie just have normal porrage now? make it up urself? sure thats less than £1 for a massive bag

lisa&alex said:
cant millie just have normal porrage now? make it up urself? sure thats less than £1 for a massive bag

She said she was on Oatibix now - but I think trixi has posted it as a tip for Mums with younger babies who may be on C&G baby cereal.

Valentine Xxx

trixipaws said:
grr millie's on oatibix now no more special baby cereal for her- but all those months when she was on it i paid bloody £2.99 or whatever it is from boots for that multigrain porridge in the blue and red box- is it cow&gate? cant remember but a well-known brand anyway- and i saw it in home bargains (uber-cheap shop!) for bloody 49p! wish i'd found that earlier lol

I bought 6 boxes from Home Bargains last week for 49p..... didnt cross my mind to post the bargain purchase on here :doh: What a donut I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back