• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GENDER SCAN RESULTS!!!

Valley Girl

Reaction score
It's a boy!!!

I had the most fabulous experience at the scan, no rushing, no worry about the well being of the baby. Just time to explore the baby from head to foot and find out what it is.

I took my boys with me and the sonographer showed us the baby's feet, like footprints in the sand. Toes wriggling. Then all of a sudden a little hand appeared and he grabbed his foot and started to play with it. It was wicked!

I am SO excited now I am sure what I am having and have bought three lovely boy outfits today. I'm really excited everytime I feel ovement that it's my little boy.

I'm on my brothers comp which happens to be in the rom we are sleeping in, so better log off!

Awe that's brilliant, I'm really pleased for you. Thats a good idea too, to take the children I bet they loved it. Wow 3 boys. I did the same on Friday and went to buy outfits straight after. Its a great feeling isn't it.

:hug: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: aww congrats on your lil boy sounds like an awesome time u had there :)

That's another boy for December. xxx

Congratulations babes. xxx

Owww Im still in 2 minds wether or not to find out the sex of mine! OH wants to..... oww confusion!

xx

Congratulations! There seems to be loads of boys being announced :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back