Gallstones?

Emmamb

Reaction score
Does any1 have or know any1 that has them? I'm gonna see my doctor 2mrw but i think that's wot I may have...whenever I eat I'm gettin a horendous pain about 3-4 inches above my belly button,it hurts to the point I don't wanna eat anythin incase it triggers it,I've tried eatin slower,smaller portions,more healthy,avoidin pastry etc but it's not workin,I ate 3 small plums earlier and was in agony,nothin seems to soothe it,I just have to wait for it to ease. Any advice or info would b most appreciated xxx

Hi hun, I've had gallstones - they were that bad I had to have my gallbladder removed about 8 years ago. The pain I got was mainly in my shoulder blade - which is a strange place considering it's next to the liver but apparantly thats how they can diagnose it. I still got stomach pains, especially if I ate anything high in fat like a take-away etc.

Don't know if thats what you've got - I hope not for your sake as it was awful but good luck at the docs and let us know how you get on xxx

hey, i am having the same symptoms interestingly, i seem to be living on rennie! its quite high up every time i eat and i feel like the food is just sitting above my heart area and seriously painful no matter what i eat! i may venture to the doctors to see. never considered gallstones as know nothing about them! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back