Full term is the last 'milestone' - we are all getting so close!

positivity :)

Reaction score
a good few of us got to full term this week (me on saturday) and i was just thinking, that's it now - the very last milestone after 12 weeks, tri 2, V day, tri 3 (i know i've forgotten some!) and here we are, all so close :shock:

in one way the pregnancy has flown but in another it has felt so long. i've enjoyed most of the journey and its been really special going along with all you lovely ladies :love:

feeling the love today :lol:

xx

:yay:

Not long to go until your last milestone :) well last but one next to birth lol! I'm getting dead nervous now! x

aw hun, what a lovely post!
Completely agree with you..... have had lots of worry and tears but also amazing days like hearing and seeing Bubs heartbeat for the first time which made the hard times so worth it... getting teary eyed now thinking about it.

I still find it hard to believe when I look at my bump and see it moving and squirming about, that there is a little person in there that Im going to have in my arms very very soon :)

:yay:

Not long to go until your last milestone :) well last but one next to birth lol! I'm getting dead nervous now! x

me too, i'm getting really nervous about having a baby, not the birth but actually being a mum aarrggghhh!!! xx

aw hun, what a lovely post!
Completely agree with you..... have had lots of worry and tears but also amazing days like hearing and seeing Bubs heartbeat for the first time which made the hard times so worth it... getting teary eyed now thinking about it.

I still find it hard to believe when I look at my bump and see it moving and squirming about, that there is a little person in there that Im going to have in my arms very very soon :)

yep, its been a long journey in that sense, all the emotions and worries we have been through and then like you say..so many lovely things like first scan, finding out gender for those of us that did...i'm actually going to miss being preggers! :shock:

xx

I said this to OH the other night.... Im getting really uncomfortable now and cant wait for Bubs to arrive, but on the other hand Im really going to miss my bump and being pregnant. Feels like me and Bubs are in a bit of a secret club for 2 at the moment which I love :)

:yah:

cant wait to read all these birth announcements, and see lots of pics!!

xxx

Feels like me and Bubs are in a bit of a secret club for 2 at the moment which I love :)

awww jomc i love this :love: that actually bought a tear to my eye!!! xx

Im feeling a bit of a soppy cow today haha!
I feel bad cos OH will never get to experience what I have and currently am and its such a shame as its so amazing. I love sitting on the sofa half asleep rubbing my bump. When I start stroking my tummy, Bubs seems to shift into position so the bum and back are under my hand as if it really loves the sensation. Im going to miss that.

:love:

Jomc I know exactly what you mean about the secret club :) I can't wait to hold lo and give him a proper cuddle!

It doesn't seem that long ago in tri 2 when you ladies were moving over to tri 3 and a few of us were sad to see you go. Now it's labour coming up! :shock:

I feel like I've made some great friends on PF. I honestly would be lost without it and you all :hug:

We've got to make sure we all kit in the baby and toddler section (eek!) once our lo's are here.

xxx

I feel like I've made some great friends on PF. I honestly would be lost without it and you all :hug:

We've got to make sure we all kit in the baby and toddler section (eek!) once our lo's are here.

xxx

couldnt have said it better myself hun :)

I love how everyone's finally enjoying being pregnant.

It doesnt seem that long ago that everyone was moaning about morning sickness, and aches and pains ( i know some of you still have a lot of these :hugs:), and no-one could see how anyone could possible enjoy pregnancy. lol

how times have changed. lol
xxx

xxx

couldnt have said it better myself hun :)

yep we have to go to the baby and toddler section!! xx

talk about how to scare the shit out of me!

30 days to go pinky!!!! ....or maybe sooner :muaha:

xx

You know the strangest thing is in my head I can 'play mum' and see myself with a LO but when it comes to real life I can't see it at all :s I think I'm in denial slightly hence why I'm so calm!

I know what you mean I defo think I'm in denial too! I think I'll start panicking like mad when it actually happens! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back