friends doing brit 10k this weekend , her stories worth

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
a read ......

her little boy nearly died of meningtus (spl) meningococcal septicaemia , and she's running to raise money for the unit that saved her little lads life.

Rach's Story:

What cosmic means to me? Dec 05 my son was rushed into hospital where he was stabilised through the night to then take a turn for the worse, he had meningococcal septicaemia. He was intubated and transfered out to St.Marys in London, i was told there was small hope he would make it, i was prepared for the worst where he just proved everyone wrong, everyone involved in my childs recovery im so grateful for, from the ambulance crew through to the staff in the grand union ward at St.Marys where Cody was after coming through the worst of it all. There is just so many people that i feel grateful to, so this is my small way of giving something back. The staff who work in the PICU are amazing people, i am most grateful to them, if it wasnt for the nurses taking them chances and weaning him off the medication, giving him what he needs and just caring for him so much i dont know where i would be right now. For the people who know me, your know how much this kills me to write but for the people who dont ive never experienced something so hard to deal with, if it happened again to someone i knew id want them to know that there is the care and help out there and im helping a little

cody recovaring

100_0385~1.jpg

just thought as this us prob close to many people heart and poor rach is short of her target that someone may be add even a little to the fund

http://www.justgiving.com/TEAMRACH

sorry mods if i wasn allowed to put this :oops: but she;s running this weekend and any last minute support would be truelly gratefull :oops:

Of course you are that's fine, it's for a really good cause!

What a little fighter, he looks so cute.

his only now starting to look like a toddler , it put him right back to being a baby , he had to learn to walk again and eat ! and prob one fo the only babies who ever had to drink bowt but fizzy pop ! ( docs orders to regain wieght and strength lol )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back