Free to a good home....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Im having a post pregnancy clear out...so far got shot of some CBD's, Superdrug tests and hopefully and SPD support belt...

So...I also have a doppler up for grabs with gel.

I know I was so anxious when I was pregnant with Matilda so having my doppler was sooo reassuring when I could listen to the babies heartbeat whenever I needed to... (usually daily lol)

So its free to a good home all I ask is that when your finished with it you please repost it back on here for free and pass it onto someone else who can get the same reassurances out of it as me and whoever gets it now will get....

So the first person to post or inbox me with details can have it xxx

Ah that's a nice thing to do! I have one though, thanks all the same x

You're lovely, bless your kindness xx
(just thought I'd say that, should be more kindness about )

No Probs Sarah...they are sooo fab arnt they lol xxx

Ahhh thank you cosmic....just think its a shame to waste it and let it collect dust and we wont be having any more babies now we have our little lady so someone else can hopefully use it xxx

Wow that is so kind of you, am half tempted to request the Doppler but my OH thinks I might get obsessed with it ;-) can't imagine why he'd think that :)
V generous if you though xx

Hi ladies!

Im having a post pregnancy clear out...so far got shot of some CBD's, Superdrug tests and hopefully and SPD support belt...

So...I also have a doppler up for grabs with gel.

I know I was so anxious when I was pregnant with Matilda so having my doppler was sooo reassuring when I could listen to the babies heartbeat whenever I needed to... (usually daily lol)

So its free to a good home all I ask is that when your finished with it you please repost it back on here for free and pass it onto someone else who can get the same reassurances out of it as me and whoever gets it now will get....

So the first person to post or inbox me with details can have it xxx

Hey there.

Is this still available? As i have pm'd u twice and not heard anything back lol.

Thanks hunni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back