Foxy Bingo

Minime

Reaction score
Count to ten...... Count to ten.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tried to register with them and you put in your card details so you can deposit funds, simple enough right?
I have a switch card so went to put details in and selected "switch/Maestro" and tried to put card number in. It only accepts 16 digits, my switch has 18. Emailled them about this and said I cant register my card as it only allows you to input 16 digits whereas my card has 18.
They replied asking for my user name and whatnot, err dont have one because I cant REGISTER!!
They just emailled me back saying Am I sure it has 18 numbers as all switch cards have 16 and maybe I should contact my bank and ask them which number on my card I should be using. Patronising gits.

Well actually mine DOES HAVE 18 NUMBERS!! Just sent them a message back saying Ive been using my card online for years and yes it does have 18 numbers. :doh:

Stuff them, I'll stick with Gala!

Arrrghh how annoying? I sign up with lots of bingo sites for the quidco money :cheer: Gala is good, though not for the bingo ;) The Deal or No Deal game I won £30 on the other night (in total, not after one round). And I got my £20 quidco cash back aswell :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back