Four days late...

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
And two BFNs. Going to the doctor tomorrow to talk about blood test results but I'm going to test tomorrow morning anyway.

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but I really feel like this is it, even though I've had four or five times when I was much later (up to 12 days) and wasn't pg.

Fingers crossed laydeez, I'll keep you posted.

Sue

Good luck, hope you get a BFP ...... can't wait for the news :wave:

Good Luck Sue. Hope you get your BFP !!!!

Nope :(

Doctor told me that my FSH and LH levels are totally screwed up - like the opposite they should be at this time of month. My prolactin is also quite high and my progesterone is not very low, but lower than Day 21 indicates.

She wondered if we're both getting so stressed that it's affecting my periods. Prolactin levels are elevated by stress.

She said "you're not going to get pregnant with these hormone levels" but she doesn't know what the hell is going on. So basically as soon as I bleed ( she doesn't think I'm pregnant either, despite sore boobs and general lack of period) I'm on Clomid from Day 3 to Day 8.

She told me to "enjoy life, enjoy work, enjoy Naomi, chill as much as possible, and smile". And when I sighed, added as a joke "and imagine having quads, because Clomid can do that!"

It sounds insensitive putting it down like that but my doc is very familiar, very local, very blunt, and very good. She is sympathetic - it's just in a bluff, blunt sort of way.

Pity. I still haven't bled, and I want to be pregnant so bad this month it's almost an ache.

Plus these hormone issues have me worried in another way. My Mom died of breast cancer and also had trouble conceiving in her mid thirties. I'm wondering if there's a link between hormone imbalances and breast cancer/female cancers and if I shouldn't watch myself.

So far it's been a nice weekend though. OH brought me home a HUGE bunch of flowers on Thursday and I was brought out to dinner and treated like royalty lastnight.

Thanks for all the support girls,

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back