would a test work now ?

toolost101

Reaction score
hi, was wondering if anyone could tell me is it too early to test now, its four days before my missed period, feeling very nauseus for past few days and abdominal cramps, is it too early or am i just buliding my hopes up coz it could be AF
thnx
BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!

Most brands do recommend that you wiat until the first day of missed period, so maybe it is best to wait the extra four days. Though it must be agony waiting!

You may get a negative if you try now and you will be disappointed.

Let us know how you get on!

thanks for the advice, your right it is agonising, i'm just being too impatient, so i will wait for a few more days, hope it will be worth it!! thanks

When you do take a test make sure it's a 20mg one as they are the most sensitive.

By all means test now, but like Sarah says you may get a false negative and waste your money. I would wait as long as you can stand.

GOOD LUCK!

toolost101, there are test available online that are really early test sticks from www.simplyfetility.com

http://www.simplyfertility.com/index.ph ... 35a2f839b1

They are sensitive to 10miU/ml of hCG - the highest strength you can get. But you can't get these in the store. The lady who owns the site usually gets them posted the same days for you to have the next day. Everything comes in white paper envelope so no one can tell where it's from (if thats important).

You can also get test strips and cassette with pippettes which are cheaper, I just used the good old fashioned mid stream. very clear positive result I got :D

HTH if you do want to test early. They will give you a definate result whether you test on missed AF day or before. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back