for mummies who do/have used monitors with sensor mats

rhian85

Reaction score
i have had the angle care monitor since christopher was born as i was so paranoid hed stop breathing :roll:
he is nearly 10 months now and we still have it on the movement and sound setting so it ticks on our unit with every move/breath he takes. im woundering when u lot stopped using the sensor mat ?

im so used to it i did ty not having the movement setting on one night but i got paranoid an turned it back on again :oops: :doh:

so when did u lot stop using the sensor mat ?
:hug:

I stopped using Keeleys about 2 months ago so at 10 months as one night her alarm was goin off and i rushed in there so scared to find she had rolled off the sensor mat

It shocked me i was nearly cryin with relief :cry:

After that i made the choice to take it away i still check on her upto 15 times before i go to bed but she seems to sleep better without it i think the beepin kept her awake

yeah we have had a few false alarms - scary isnt it :shock:

I am interested in the answer to this as we still use the monitor, it flashes and makes a click in our room but no noise in Logans. I woke up the other night because ithad stopped and rushed into the room to check before the alarm went off but he had just moved off the mat!

We only got this when he was 3 months old so feel I am being a bit paranoid about it now! lol

We've had one with Isaac since he was born and it's only gone off once, the other night, as we got him a new mattress and I didn't position it right underneath him, nearly broke my foot running to the bedroom :shock: It's odd because if we put him down on the couch or in our bed, there's no sensor mat, but it doesn't bother me, in his cot I like knowing it's there, and we turn the blipping off, just have the flashing light. I've no idea when we'll stop using it, but I know it's one of the best things I bought for him because the peace of mind has been immense from it.

ooh where can you get these mats from? i'm so paranoid about jack i think one would help loads!

I got my from additions direct but think you can get them from Tesco's mothercare and argos :)

I still use mine with Jacob although we don't have the sound on in his room just the flashing light. We have had a couple of false alarms and it is so scary!! It is defo worth every penny though cos it gives me so much piece of mind.

Xxx

kiddie care are he cheapest i found when i looked at buying mine - i love kiddie care so cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back