For Budge! And everyone else too!

Miracle babe

Reaction score
Well even the hubby was asking this evening if you had dropped yet and thats the honest to God only reason I've come online just to check but I see your still here poor chicken. That baby sure is comfy in there hun.
Never mind chick cant be long now, I'm so looking forward to hearing the news and even though I may not be here much I'm always thinking of you and the other girls.
Sadly I have a colicky baby and its pretty wearing so not having much time if any to get online anymore but love to you all folks and Budge you have my mobile number so please keep me posted if I'm not online :hug:

im not due till tuesday miracle so im sitting tight and waiting.
ill be sure to text you don't worry once the event happens though :hug:

I kept hoping the sweep and all the sex might have made you go early :D

nope! not to be.
but iwant baby when its ready rather than when its not. :hug:

yey im not the only one to have given up !! lol...im not even bothering with the sex anymore im just leaving him to come when he is ready.. :D

I'm sure it must be nice to know baby comes when the are ready. I felt guilty the first few days Leorah was born, she was so tiny and helpless, it must have been a real shock for her. She wasn't even engaged so I'd still be waiting for weeks if it was up to her :lol:

Glad you and Budge are relaxing more Cassi, its a good view to have that babes will come when they are good and ready. They just love being in their mummies!!

It will prob happen when you both least expect it :D

well its school photos on tuesday so i hope it comes after then really or early tomorrow so it can be on the photo. BUT not on tuesday PLEASE :pray: :pray:

budge said:
well its school photos on tuesday so i hope it comes after then really or early tomorrow so it can be on the photo. BUT not on tuesday PLEASE :pray: :pray:

Tuesday is the day then Budge...sods law and all that

Sowwie hun, im praying for you it wont be Tues.

How about tonight???? Il send you good vibes for late afternoon it all to kick off :pray: :pray: :pray:

no darling hubbys still on call till tomorrow morning at 8am.

It can come anytime after 9 am when ive got the kids off to school. :)

I have coffeee morning at brownies tomorrow night at 7pm so that time slots out too.

Good Luck to everyone who is due; I hope we have some baby news soon :hug:

I was convinced Budge would go while I was away this weekend, even text Jaidy to ask her to let me know if there was any news!!

Couldnt wait to log in tonight when I got in!! :rotfl:

Sorry I couldnt announce to you any exciting news via text Zoe!

I was on pins all weekend waiting for some stork news, hot off the press from Jaidy :rotfl:

Its oh so quiet :shhh: :shhh:

Maybe these babies will be like buses, nothing for ages then two come together :think: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back