Good Luck Girlies

Rooander

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that now December is here, Good Luck and well done. Saying these things now as I move house on the 5th and have now got to pack up the computer so Im not sure when Ill be back online. Hopefully by the time I am back online Ill have some bubba pics for you if not then Ive gone overdue AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
So once again, GOOD LUCK ladies
Love
Roo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rooander
Good luck with the move and having baby! Will be thinking of you and hoping that all goes well and with little effort!!!!
Looking forward to seeing your posts again once baby has arrived!
Good luck.
:wink: Emilia xx

this year seems to have flown by, can't belive i'm due in 10 day :shock:, good luck all we'll all be mummie's soon, and some of us mummies again soon :lol:

Hope the move goes smoothly Roo and that you have some cute pics to show us. I also wanted to say good luck to everyone due in Dec, hope that the last couple of weeks go by fast and that we are not all too uncomfortable. I can't wait to see pics of all your babies as I feel like you have been with me the whole pregnancy. xxxxx

good luck girls hope it all goes smoothly
im gonna be an auntie again in a few days yay
good luck sammie!!!!!!!! :D

Good luck Rooander with the move!

And good luck all you other ladies :D Lets hope we have easy births with minimum damage to our perineums and pelvic floors!! :lol:

Good luck to all of you!!!

Cannot beleive, 10 days to go until due date, and definetely 25 days max before my meeting with my little one :p

I am so scared but so excited at the same time!!!!

Question though : I am getting all swollen, feet, legs, fingers, not face though. I have no headaches or flashing lights so i do not think it is pre-eclampsia. Have you got this too?

Nathalie

Yup, swollen ankles and feet, rings are getting very tight on fingers. Feeling huuuuuuuge!

lol thanks for reassuring me!!!

My birth ball is great for putting my feet up though, best use I have had of it so far :wink:

just to let u all know sammie (jamhamster)is in labour been having contractions since 9am today and went to hospital at 2.30 this afternoon she was due yesterday im sooo excited for her im gonna be an auntie again and we dont know the sex yet will let u all know when baby gets here

Yes please do!!!!
I have a friend being induced today instead of tomorrow, could be a mum by tomorrow, how great is that!!!! She had to wait 10 days so she is so happy it is happening!!!!

sammie has had baby megan at 4pm today not sure of weight she will be home later both baby and mum are doing fine
:lol:
yipee im an auntie again

Hi Girls, Just to let you know Im back in the land of the internet, after not having it for about 3 weeks.
WEe've moved house and thats getting slowly sorted but still no baby yet!!!!! Im now 6 days overdue and getting very impatient now too.
Any ideas how to push it along????
My first bubba was 16 days over and it looks like this one is going that way too. Ive done the hot currys, pineapple, raspberry leaf tea, lots of sex even had a sweep on monday but nothing seems to be working!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!

Oh, feel so sorry for you!!!! I am dreading that baby is going to be overdue too!!!

It would have been so nice to have baby for christmas though :)

I have decided not to try any of the curry etc.... because it does not seem to work lol

Good luck :)

I'm not too HOT on hot foods, but this past week I've stuffed my gob well and truly with chilli and curry - result....... NOTHING!!!! Not even the shits!!!!!! TMI :oops: :lol:
Will have to accept things as they are - will convince myself to be induced soon - was induced with other two, so it seems inevitable!!!
Guess baby will come when it's ready for the good life to start! Afterall, the womb a pretty safe and warm place - why leave it?
Emilia xx

Exactly Emilia!!!! Mine seems very happy, he does not stop moving and kicking !!!! At least I know he is fine, it is great to feel him, i am going to miss that once he is born!!!!

Are you all ready for birth? I mean I spent ages cleaning the house the last few weeks but it gets dirty easily and it is not up to scratch anymore :shock: So today I had some energy and cleaned the bedroom, the baby's bedroom, re-made the cot and moses basket, cleaned some windows. OH cleaned the kitchen,washed the pots(and hoovered all downstairs(without asking him, I am impressed lol)

I wrote a list of things i have to do still and it is quite a bit left to do. Tried for the first time tesco online, was a pain to do on the internet because they had problems with the site but received goods today and everything was fine so at least i can order again instead of stocking tins in a cupboard because i have not got any freezer lol

Anyway, good luck again to everybody!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back