Foods?

monster_munch

Reaction score
What food is good to help conception? I know you should eat food with Folic Acid in (I'm taking Sanatogen multivitamins anyway) but are there any foods that are supposed to increase the chances of getting pregnant?

If so - I will live off them! ;)

No caffeine
Natural yoghurt and honey - for CM
generally eat healthy, lots of fruit and veg

Good luck :hug:

Thanks for that
:hug:
- will start having natural yoghurt and honey for breakfast!!

apparently...getting your man to eat pumpkin seeds is a good one....i suggest a bowl as a side to a lager....may go down better! :puke:

Just sneak 'em in his sandwiches.... :wink:

the month i conceived i had been on holiday and eaten nothing but fish and vegatables... we gave up eating meat a few weeks before...

OH has been away on his jollies too and had also eaten nothing but fish..

we'd also cut right down and oretty much out the booze... :wave:

good luck

OK thanks for that!

Is there any evidence that eating a whole bbq chicken pizza to yourself, with 2 (yes 2 :oops: ) white chocolate magnum ice creams for afters is good for conception...no??
Darn :(

monster_munch said:
OK thanks for that!

Is there any evidence that eating a whole bbq chicken pizza to yourself, with 2 (yes 2 :oops: ) white chocolate magnum ice creams for afters is good for conception...no??
Darn :(

Well, Full fat icecream is apparently supposed to help conception! So i don't see anything wrong with that! That's my excuse for eating the two tubs of hokey pokey icecream in the space of 5 days! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back