Food!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
My poor hubby.
I have sent him out twice this morning.
First for food to feed his lot this arvo. Secondly because from nowhere, I have a hankering for crumpets with loads of butter and ham & mustard sandwiches! These cravings are taking over my life & the need to have them is like nothing I've experienced before! It's like I taste & feel the texture of them in my mouth & must have them! Last week it was Cheeseburgers but the thought of them now is pretty vile!
Anyone else like this? X

Tropicana orange juice. Cant get enough of it!!! Last pregnancy was ice poles and ice cubes. I brunches them drove DH mad lol

When I was around 6 weeks I kept craving freshly cut chunky bread with fresh ham and mustard! Now I'm off food lol! X

Oh my biggie is exotic juice lol
other than that tho I havent craved anything, just seem to dislike things I normally love

Jenny how could you!! I read this and now i have to have crumpets!! Am extremely annoyed because no chance now of getting any until tomorrow and i want some NOW!

I've started eating chocolate. I didnt have a sweet tooth at all and now i cant stay away from the giant box of Forrero Roches (sp?)

Jenny how could you!! I read this and now i have to have crumpets!! Am extremely annoyed because no chance now of getting any until tomorrow and i want some NOW!

LOL! I'm like that, I hear what someone else has had and WANT it!

It's terrible. My body is doing some seriously mental things.

I seem to NEED sparking water and chunks of lime

I have about 4 packs of crumpets in my freezer hmmmmmm

I have lost interest in Chocolate, sugary things and coffee and I am more interested in eating savoury stuff.. I have a huge appetite and have put on a stone and a bit in weight in this first trimester. I have a mash potato desire and am loving my spicy indian food more than before. Am loving OJ and cementines to...

For breakfast I had cereal today; after being at the hospital and having two scans and drunk a ton of water late morning I was starving.. so I headed of to McDonalds and have eaten a large veggie meal, with milkshake... an extra portion of fries and an apple pie. I know I will eat tonight...oink oink I am like such a pig at the moment, but so satisfying xxx

I got crumpets yesterday, I have eaten 4 so far today with marmite, might have another one in a minute....

Starfish - love it! I haven't been able to stomach crumpets since Boxing Day. But on Boxing Day I would have given my life for them...

Merfairy - I am with you on the spicy food; Hubby normally does tikka massalla or balti but I am now loving vindaloo - I seem to want the stronger flavours, it's so weird!

I have consecutive managed to eat Special K and egg on toast for the last two days. I have been forcing myself to have Special K when I wake up and I'm actually quite enjoying it, the choc & berry one. And had two eggs on toast with beans last night; that was pretty tasty too.

I am off tea and can barely stomach coffee, am off chocolate too - think like you Merfairy, I just want savoury really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back