food and other smells in pregnancy lol

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Hi

Anybody else smelling things that arent even there??? So far tonight I've smelt mash potatoe which I hate even when I'm not pregnant. Chicken soup which I could easily eat but don't like heinz chicken soup so any suggestions on a really nice chicken soup?? And salad!!! Just asked my hubby if he was cooking salad and he said what? so I asked him again and he replied (1) we dont have any salad and (2) you cant cook salad, the little smart ass so I replied with well are you preparing salad and the answer was still no but god I could sooooo smell it.

weired :roll:

I don't get it so much now, but amused my OH greatly by sniffing my way around the flat trying to track down phantom smells!

I get that, its disgusting! I normally smell an odd curry type smell which is weird cause when i have curry I normally have Korma which is a sweet smell...

x

My sense of smell has been too good in all my pregnancies. When I was PG with DS I couldn't open the fridge as it stunk and I was convinced that DH had BO!

Chell said:
My sense of smell has been too good in all my pregnancies. When I was PG with DS I couldn't open the fridge as it stunk and I was convinced that DH had BO!

How old is your son? Tell us about yorself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back