Food and feeding

Hypnorm

Reaction score
Ewan will happily eat finger food, but he is becoming a pain!!
Today he had some cornflakes and a yogurt for brekkie,
Cheeze on toast for lunch - one slice
and a couple of chips and a bit of pizza for tea.

I'm getting so fed up of making him stuff or cooking it and then he won;t eat it.

this evening i tried giving him corn on the cob, he just kept chucking in on the floor, a couple of cherry tomatoes and he did was squidge them every where, a banana and a fromage frais - all of which i ended up eating.

Should i worry or just stay on the lines of if hes hungry he will eat.
I' trying to keep thing varied but it so annoying when i get these things and he wont eat them.

I can't give him a plate coz he chucks it every where, so i got on that suckers to the highchair and he just kept pulling it till it fell off.

Half the time he wont take food from me, and its starting to get me down.

Pfff i know exactly what you mean, its so tiring isn't it?

If i try to feed jack he wants the sppon and usually
grabs it then throws it, if i give him his own spoon is not intereseted
so i though he wants to feed himself no, he just threw the bowl on the floor resulting with porridge all over my rug :wall:

Whe i give him any type of finger food most of it ends up on the floor, so i have started not giving him his pudding ( that sounds awful)
'cos he will think if he doesn't eat the 'boring food' he will get yogurt and stuff

If he throws it he has done and i don't give him any more though i usually bring his next meal forward and he eats that fine because he is hungry

so you are not on your own hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back