• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flippin cough and runny nose.

BubbleOne

Reaction score
Phoebe has had a runny nose for ages. It never seems to bother her, doesn't affect her breathing etc and lately shes had a bit of a chesty cough.
She only coughs about twice a day until last night....

I'm shattered!!! Was up most of the night with her while she was coughing.

This morning though she hasn't coughed once!? Has just gone down for her nap and is totally fine.
I just dont get it?

Anyone elses baby like this?
Wondering if it's a winter thing because her nose was runny all last winter aswell.

Ellie's been like this the last few nights. The first night I fed her at 11pm, she woke coughing then demanding a feed at 2am (and needed a nappy change), she then started coughing and crying again at about 4am. I just went in touched her and left her then. Then I had to go back in at 4:45, so I bought her in with us then, she then started rooting, so I fed her and then took her back to her own bed at about 5:15. She woke crying again at 6:50, hubby settled her that time.

The last 2 nights I gave her MediSed and have only had to go in at 4:30am and then 5:30am with a dreamfeed at 11:30. It definitely reduced how bunged up she has been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back