Fisher Price Sensory Bouncer - was £42.99 now £29 Free P+P

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Fisher-Price Sensory Selections Bouncer - was £42.99 now £29.99 - Amazon - free delivery

Stimulates baby's development with customisable areas of sight, sound & touch
Overhead arm provides sight stimulation with a motorized mobile that has distinct black & white patterns and sliding beads. Mirror Ball situated underneath. Overhead arm folds back underneath bouncer for when not in use
Two speakers, one on each side of the upper seat, provide the sound stimuli ('surround sound' for baby!). Can be folded down, away from the seat for when not in use
Two arms within reach of baby provide tactile, sight & sound stimulation. These arms also have plug-in slots so that the toys (biscuits) can be changed or given to baby to hold before they can reach out. Like the speakers & overhead arm, these toy arms can also be folded away underneath the seat for when Mum doesn't want to stimulate baby
Two modes parent activated continuous play mode, and baby activated mode
New frame design with plug-in slots on feet for toy (biscuit) storage
10 songs plus sounds, calming vibrations, volume control, & machine washable seat pad
Ages Birth+ , up to 20lbs
Requires 3 x C batteries (not included) & 1 x D battery (not included)

111sgsn.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Price-Sensory-Selections-Bouncer/dp/B000E5QYVA/ref=pd_sim_by_28

i think i am going to get it! just looked in mothercare and it is £54.99!!

We've got that one and it's great!! A lot of my friends have it too. The mirror ball is half a ball shape that is mirrored so when looking up baby can see the whole room (albeit in an odd way) and of course herself. That was very interesting when she was little. Then there's bee and panda - the removable toys at the sides. To begin with just staring at them was great! Or telling them about her day :D Now, at 5 months, she pulls them off and chews on them. The vibrating is soothing but remember to switch it off when you take baby out! It's not as upright as most of the others for sale so it has always supported her very well - and she has been know to have naps in it. It's also bouncier than a lot of them.

The only downside is that, like most toys, the music is really annoying so we never put it on. And I think the colours are hideous but as it keeps her so happy and has done for 4 months now I'll live with it! When we first got it she refused to be put down at all usually so putting her in it was the first time OH and I had had tea at the same time in ages :lol:

Yeah we have that one too. Thankfully given to us.
Calleigh has always liked it and the fact it is has quite a recline she used to fall asleep quite happily in it when she was small.

She loved to hit the bee and panda when put in their stands, now she just chews on them.
It kept her quite amused so mummy could have a bath and she would sit and play.

She is too big for it now and keeps trying to sit up in it :(

Heres a pic
DSC02602.jpg

Sounds really good!! My brother and his wife text me last night to say that they will buy it for baby pea so i am happy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back