First tooth

leanne1b

Reaction score
Hi,
Im so stupid! Did anyone else feel this way when baby got their first tooth? Cian was 6 mths last sun, and cut his first tooth today.
I was on the verge of tears! Just like, oh my god, wheres my newborn baby boy gone! x

Ella is 5 months and got 2 last week and tbh I am just so relieved - I feel like 2 down only something like 20 to go! Lol!

my lil man is 8 months old and im still waiting to see little white tooth but none yet although i think theres some under his gums but there taking there time to get through. hope they come thru soon as the poor might seems to be in pain :( x

Lol at annie, that was my second thought!
And scaredmum2b, I know its awful to see the pain!! One thing I will say Ive noticed, when kids r a little older, then tend to then get a load through at once! So while intgense now, hopefully he'll get loads thru when one does, and then have a bit of a break? xx

Livs 8 months and has 6! I cry everytime a new one comes through lol x

Lol at annie, that was my second thought!
And scaredmum2b, I know its awful to see the pain!! One thing I will say Ive noticed, when kids r a little older, then tend to then get a load through at once! So while intgense now, hopefully he'll get loads thru when one does, and then have a bit of a break? xx

I hope so lol x

Lol Meeah! That will be me too!! This one seems to be growing up so much faster than my daughter!! I moan at my bf that hes growing up and he laughs at me and reminds me hes 6 mths old... but thats a big jump from newborn!!
I dont miss the extreme colic/being sick etc etc etc but I really miss him falling asleep on me, the silly faces he pulled, going cross eyed, arching his back with his legs tucked up when I pick him up...
Oh my god I want to cry again! x

I was exactly the same! Cahal cut his first two teeth last week too and it was just another reminder of how fast he is growing...OH didn't understand at all, he just hoped it meant a better nights sleep (which it did thankfully!)

Exactly inky! My bfs like, great some done. I'm like, no... Where's my gummy baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back