first tooth

fran_23

Reaction score
hey i know i havent been around..coz my ex is a word that cant be written on here! but anyway Hayden got his first tooth last week..hes been teething for ages so i'm glad he finally cut it! how cute are first teeth..if a lil sharp!! hehe

Hi Fran, that's great, must make the teething pain all worth while :)

I sent you a PM as I am meeting up with Daggers and Tinaoct in London in Feb and I remember you said you would be up for meeting up. I hope all is well with you, though it sounds like your OH isn't in your good books :hug:

Hi

Thats great so cute when they get there first teeth
Katrina

skatty said:
Hi Fran, that's great, must make the teething pain all worth while :)

I sent you a PM as I am meeting up with Daggers and Tinaoct in London in Feb and I remember you said you would be up for meeting up. I hope all is well with you, though it sounds like your OH isn't in your good books :hug:

hey hun i never got your PM...but i am up for meeting! OH is no more hun..hes a goner!! hes an idiot!

anyway yeh let me know the details i'd love to come to the meet up!
xx

Ooh how exciting. :cheer:

Look forward to meeting you next month Fran :D

Fran good to have you back! your LO must be so please tooth one is out of the way, not sure if Otis has started teething as he has been a bit of colour lately, guess I just have to wait and see!! Yes look forward to being able to meet up with y'all in Feb!

Awww great news, he'll be nipping you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back