First time mummies!

:D Hello

This is my first one! I am so excited been trying for 2 years and now its finally here! :dance:

x

My first time too :) been having alot of problems but hopefully everything will be all well and good from now on and im very excited!! xx

Honey83 said:
How do you get the liitle calanders at the bottom of your messages?

If you go to the website written on other people's tickers, you should be able to do it from there. Then you cut and paste the code they give you into your signature (go to your user control panel). That's how I did mine. :D

Honey83 said:
Hows everyone feeling on here?

Really surprised by how rubbish I feel, struggling to work productively - and I'm self-employed so little work=little pay :( . But I'm very excited too - have my first scan in two weeks so hopefully it'll feel more real then!

Hiya, I'm a first time mum to be too! Really excited, just been married for 3 months so we're chuffed to have fallen on so quickly! I'm due around the end of April. Can't wait to meet the little fella/missy.
F X

Hi!
Yep am 1st timer also :) And sort of self-employed so also finding it hard to get motivated - I have to keep banning myself from coming on this forum but is too tempting!!
Had a few symptoms: Sickness but not throwing up, gone off loads of food, cystitis, bigger and sore boobs - not much of a tum though..., few cramps, peeing up to 5 times in night some nights, just about everything I think! Bring on 2nd Tri when it calms down!
x

first time mummy here too

no symptoms at all here, not even extra tiredness (I am always tired anyway) if it wasnt for the fact I did a test I would not believe I was pregnant

I'm a first timer too! Been married 2 years and will be almost 30 when baby arrives so feel like it's great timing for us.

I've been super tired for the last 2 weeks but still working at the same frenetic rate and I know I need to slow down a bit..... I've had the cystitis too- it's so weird. Cystitis is something I associate with alcohol and sex and there definitely ain't any of that going on!!!! LOL

Hey :wave: I'm gatecrashing first tri! I'm pregnant with my first baby and due in just under 3 weeks!

just found out im pregnant. this will be my first. a little scared but otherwise okay about everything. not feeling ill or nothing, just more tired than usual. have a heavy job and usually cope with high pressures, but not over the last week. got to a poiint where felt like fainting cos i was tired. Unsure how far I am, just wondering what to do next

Scarlett

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back