first sleepover for lo without mummy and daddy

beanster

Reaction score
lo is going to sleepover at in laws tomorrow night by herself. I'm not worried about her being with them, she loves going in the daytime. More worried that they will be stressed out if she wakes up or gets upset. Any advice?

I'm like you, I don't worry about leaving LO as I know he will be safe with my mum (not that he's ever stayed away over night) but I worry more about them having to deal with him iykwim? Sort of feel guilty x

Remember your inlaws have done it all before. Iv found my mil would quiet happily stay up all night with lo having cuddles and she has much more patience than me and its only one night she can catch up missed sleep the night after

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Remember that your inlaws nly have her for one night so if they are up all night then its only one night for them and they can catch up the next day so im pretty sure they wouldnt mind at all!!
Good luck and enjoy some grown up time!!
xxx

i'm looking forward to some us time for me and oh actually. Got a takeaway planned and an 'early night'! Feel a bit guilty that i'm looking forward to her having a night away but she will be fine and grandad is very excited!

Have a nice night without Lo, she will be fine im sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back