first night in cotbed

hugsy

Reaction score
well seen as our chunky monkey has been too big in her mosses all week we decided to put her in the cotbed tonight, she looks so tiney in it,

have 2 concerns though, dont think i have it raised up enough and secondly i bought a sleeping bag cos couldnt find any cot bed blankets in town, all i could get was a 2.5 tog, wil that be too hot for her? she is in a vest and babygrow too? and the room is about 20 degrees

still awake up there but just her usual grunts no tears yet so fingers crossed

I think 2.5tog is fine in my opinion. I usually put H in that and also a lil blanket over her! She loves being snug xxx

oh great thanks hun that makes me feel bit better i do be so scared of over heating her

well shes only up there half hour or less and she out cold allready and it took about a hour for her to nodd off in the mosses so looking good so far,

not being able to just reach over and pop the dummy back in will be hassle after her 3am feed though

My leaflet says a 2.5 tog is good for upto 21 deg c. I use one and our room varies from 18 to 20 deg c. He wears a vest and sleep suit. should be fine Hun. We actually found josh sleeps better in his cot then in his Moses basket. We have decided that for bubs number two we may not even bother with a moses basket.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back