First injections tomorrow but Ellie not well....

happy-chick

Reaction score
Ellies not been well for about 5days, she's full of a cold, sore throat & cough, really sleepy, not feeding alot & just generally not herself.... I personally would prefer to wait until shes better until she has her injections, what do you think am I wrong to postpone them as shes already 2 weeks later for having them?

Hi Jo,

I don't think it'll make much difference - my surgery is about 2 months behind in all their baby/child injections so my DD had her injections about 1 months/6 weeks late each time.

I hope Ellie gets better really soon.

Valentine Xxx

wait till shes better hun... lil miss had hers on Thursday and has been really unsettle ever since. It would be unfair to put that on ellie if shes already unwell... :hug: :hug: :hug:

On Jack's 2nd and 3rd injections he was poorly so they were done late. My HV said they wouldn't do them anyway so i just didn't go :)

I'd definately rearrange them too! Poor little thing hope she is better soon! :hug: :hug:

Brody has been quite behind with all his jabs after being full of cold when he needed his first ones so it's knocked all the others out of date too IYKWIM :D

they wont do them if she's ill Jo, we had to put ours back a couple onder docs of days under docs orders..

hope shes better soon

Ive rearranged them for next week & also got her a docs appointment to get her checked over x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back