first hair cut :(

niknaks

Reaction score
We've decided after it taking over 15 minutes to dry Leandros hair and having to comb it 2/3 Times a day that its now time to trim his hair this week. Oh is gonna do it when we wash his hair next. Feel like crying because I'm scared his beautiful curls will disappear and never come back but suppose it has to be done. Plus his hair is tickling his ears . I just hope he won't be a squirmer and oh does a good job :-s

Its so sad saying bye to that habe hair. Just so yoh know he will look more grown up after.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Aww bless you! I wish we faced that issue but Stanley is completely bald! Lol x

Ah his hair is so cute too but guess all that blow drying is just another added bedtime thing. Kynons used to take ages to dry but so much of it has fallen out now it dries quickly with just a towel rub!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Owen had really long wisps and I ended up cutting it as he looked so scruffy!! Looks better now tho :)

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Ahhh blesss....My Lo was born bald and at 15 months hes still doesn't have much hair xxxxxx

Plus my lo hair has totally changed it was black an thick ad now it's brown and thinner!!

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Awww... Make sure you keep a lock or two for the memory! :)

I wish he had a little bit less hair. It's horrible if we don't comb it twice a day he gets really bad tangles I did have to chop one of because it was not brushing out. And with the drying we do it with a towel (too scared to use a hair dryer just yet.) he also has a patch of Afro hair( oh is mixed) which is a nightmare even though its shorter than the top. Think well just take an inch off. Nic26 we do have one of those little boxes for his first curl so gonna put a few in there :) xxx

^^ defo :)

How are you going to do it? Clippers or what?

Yeah i will do. Gonna be wierd. Im not sure. Im thinking scissors maybe he's too young for clippers. Xx

alisha is 16months and shes had her hair cut 3 times and her curls havent gone they have stayed
plus on her first hair cut we kept her first curl of hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back