First Drs appt today...

cherrybinky

Reaction score
Hello all.

Its beautiful in Leeds today, 17 degrees! I had my check up today. All is well. Officially 5 weeks pregnant, bloods ok, pressure ok, urine checks all ok. Dr was very nice. I have my first Midwife appt 14th April I left the Drs floating on air and bought a big fat breakfast on the way home!

Hope youre all well
X

Aw lovely news Hun, great day in Birmingham too :) xx

thats great, good luck for the next 35 weeks hun

thankfully i have never seen a doc with any pregnancy he is a complete arse lol i just always book myself straight in with the midwife hehe

LOL Roxane, my Dr is lovely, shes very very thorough. When I moved to Leeds last year Id had a blocked gland in my neck along with a gum ulcer infection and tonsilitis that left a lump near my ear. She had me in for a scan immediately and all was well. My Drs back in Hornsea were crap and kept fobbing me off. So, Im glad I went to see her, made me feel a bit more at ease.
X

That's good news! I've still got weeks until mine, they don't even see you until after your 12 week scan here so I'll be 13 weeks when I get my first check up!

Thats a long time Sarah :(
Anytime after 6 weeks here for Midwife check. Id already had bloods done last week for high cholesterol and they checked everything else too plus I took urine sample today and she tested me for all that. I should have got my midwife pack today too but there werent any made up so I have to wait till Tuesday.
GL :)
X

I phoned the midwife unit today as I've got dentist app next week but she said they don't give out the exemption cert until your app at 13 weeks! She said just tell them and you shouldn't have to pay anyway! Apparently thats the way they do things here, recon they don't want to waste time until your in tri 2 and preg more established, cutbacks and all that!

Ive been cursing Leeds hospitals since I broke my elbow but I take it all back now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back