Finishing work this week!!!!

paulaws

Reaction score
Just want to share my excitement at the fact that I finish work on Friday until September. I can't wait!!!.
Hope everyone else who is due at a similar time to me is due to finish quite soon.xxx

I finshed 22nd Dec @ 38 weeks, and was dreading it, I love my job and couldnt imagine not being in work...after one week of being off I love it!!!! Its brillant, and I cant imagine how I ever found time to go to work now!!

Once LO is ere, I can see me never wanting to go back :cry:

Enjoy the rest while you can, everyone told me that and now LO is overdue, I am taking the advice and sleeping all I can xx

Hello!
I finish on 9th Feb and dont go back until 2/1/08. CANT WAIT! Hate my job, shame i have to go back to it :(

I'm counting the days!!!! I leave on 26th but been rough lately so only doing 3.5 days this week and hopefully 4 days next. It might help if I didnt keep getting allocated new cases, they KNOW I'm going :doh:

yeah me 2!! :dance: 7 shifts left and i finish on the 26th jan, can't wait what with backache and tiredness struggling now :bored: i also am due back in september and i know i won't want to go back and leave my LO. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back