Finally!

Vicki83

Reaction score
Got my cot all set up, it's all starting to feel a bit more real now, only problem being my cot is too wide for my mobile to attach on so gotta find a way of attaching it! I'll post piccies once my batteries for my camera have charged up!

Also picked up my pram today, love it love it love it!! :cheer:

Thats fab news Vicki!! So exciting isnt it?

We got offered a council property FINALLY yesterday, a 2bed house with a garden so il finally be able to have my nursery and get it (hopefully) all ready before LO's arrival.

Gonna have a busy few weeks I think getting the house sorted and moving again. But will make the time go quick!!

Do show us pics of your cot and pram when you can :D

I'm so happy you have finally got a house! :hug:

Here's pics of my cot, sorry to bore you all but i am getting more excited (and beginning to shit myself) more and more each day! Can't get pics of pram as it's at OH's mums as OH said it was bad luck to bring it into house before baby is here, but it;s a mamas and papas pliko p3 thingymajig!

DSCF0686.jpg

My mobile i can't fit to side of cot :(

DSCF0685.jpg

DSCF0684.jpg

DSCF0683.jpg

i shouldnt be in here till monday but couldnt help getting excited by your cot!! it is just sooooo cute!!
i love looking at pictures of peoples cots/ nurserys it gets me so excited! we have our nursery ready already just waiting for delivery of the furniture! ( i like to be prepared!! :oops: )
by the way i love your mobile and bedding too, we have bought everything with i love my bear even the wallpaper its lovelyxxx
good luck by the way!!not long now!! :cheer:

:cheer: Awww your cot looks great, wow times going so fast now!!

have you tried attaching the mobile to the top end of the cot instead of the side?

lovely cot by the way

Thanks girls, i am offically bricking it now!

I've tried every side Cassi and it doesn't blooming fit on anywhere!

I have the I love my bear range too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its lovely isn't it!

Lyndsey

yeah we have the I love my bear range to its so cute isn't it. i knew i recognised that mobile when i saw it. :lol:

the cot and the nursery look lovely. :cheer:

I know i love it Rusks, so cute! Have you got the vibrating chair as well, it;s adorable!!

It's not the nursery, just my bedroom, we are waiting until we get rehoused before decorating the nursery!

wow the colours of your bedroom match the range perfectly!!

we don't have the vibrating chair, sister in law is giving us one for christmas, we don't have everything from the range just a few bits like the changing mat, baby box and bath, cot mobile,and we have the stickers around the cot. we are contemplating getting the pictures to match but they are 9.99 each!! worth it though :lol:

Luckily enough it does, mind you there is cerise pink too, but mostly turquoise and white!

Think i;ve got most things from the i love my bear range, once we get housed the wallpaper will be getting bought and put up in the nursery!

Ive found the pics cheaper on ebay

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search. ... category0=

Thank you they are very cute, just so you are aware although they are very nice they are not the genuine ones though as far as i know they have been hand made.

the originals are very different, we have seen them before.

Yeah i know they're not the orginals, but they are cute!

Suppose if you have any stickers left you could easily make them yourself as well!

It all looks gorgeous Vicki..now you just need your little suprise :cheer:

the cot looks really nice, weve got the same bed cover as you, but thought id point it out if nobody else has already....

cot bumpers arent supposed to be used til baby is 12mths cos if they wriggle up the bed they can suffocate, to reduce cot death rates its recommended theyre not used til baby is 1

i really dont see the point of manufacturers making them as they arent to be used with a newborn baby,

sorry :oops:

Rusks - to make the pictures you could use the stickers from the range on a blank canvas - My friend has done this. She got 4 canvas' for 3.99 and the stickers for the same ( well hers was a border which she cut up) and has made 4 pics out of them and they look great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back