Finally! Updated...yep I was kidding myself!

ninjawomble

Reaction score
Im just so chuffed I have to post!

Isla had a feed at 6pm last night, she was being all fussy afterwards as she was "overtired" so I put her in her cot with her light show playing just so she colud have a nap.....
She was out like a light by 7.30pm, I thought "OO better take advantage of this" and got into bed for 8.30...
Next thing I know its 5.30pm!! I fed her and she went back to sleep for another hour!

She had TEN hours straight! I got NINE!

This from a girl who usually wakes for random reasons 1-2 hourly through the night!

I feel like new woman, this is the most sleep Ive had even from before I gave birth!

Im FULLY expecting this to be a one off, but Im so happy at the moment, I wish she could do this everynight! :pray:

Sorry I know this seems like a silly post but I actually dont feel like a zombie today! :cheer: :cheer:

Yay! That's fantastic hun, I remember the feeling the first time Ryan did that, you just feel amazing! Hope it becomes a regular thing for you now,
x

yay!! well done little Isla! I hope it continues :D

Aww so happy for you hun
hope it isnt a one off :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Lisa

Well yep it WAS a one off :roll:

ONE HOURLY wake ups last night :roll:

Not just for feeds, just wanting dummy/attention...she started this shouty thing for attention now...Id expect it from a toddler but a nearly 10 week old? :think:

Im back to being zombiefied! HURRAH!!! :cheer: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Cant wait till tomorrow..a night off!!
A WHOLE night! Good luck Mum! (who wants to bet that she sleeps through for my Mum?!)

LOL.. i've been there my friend.. I got all excited when Ollie pretty much slept through for a couple of days.. It didnt stay like that though. Its so hit and miss!

ninjawomble said:
Well yep it WAS a one off :roll:

ONE HOURLY wake ups last night :roll:

Not just for feeds, just wanting dummy/attention...she started this shouty thing for attention now...Id expect it from a toddler but a nearly 10 week old? :think:

Im back to being zombiefied! HURRAH!!! :cheer: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Cant wait till tomorrow..a night off!!
A WHOLE night! Good luck Mum! (who wants to bet that she sleeps through for my Mum?!)

I will bet you a million pounds she is good for your mum hahahaha

Lola does the shouting thing! She has from a few weeks actually! Rather than cry she will shout! Then get louder and louder till she gets what she wants i.e usually food hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back