finally pics of Kadyn

oh my god i didnt know you have had him........ he is sooooo cute. congrats sweety xxxxxxx

Katrina hes beautiful! and fuck how the hell did you manage to look so good after having a baby?Im aiming to look that well afterwards!
That first shot of him being born is amazing, i fell like i had a lkittle look into his birth!

that first pic is fantastic, i think its amazing!!!!

He is beautiful, that first picture has made me cry so much - it's amazing! Congratulations Katrina xx

Congratulation Katrina - only just seen your post! He is gorgeous - that first picture is just amazing. :)

awwww he is lovely hun, love the first pic, like hes saying 'TA DA... Im here!!!'

Hi

Thanks everyone!! i am so happy its unbeliveable :D
I absolutly love the first pic as well it is amazing and wish i had one with Kiara . I almost didnt post it as it might of been too graphic for some :D
Katrina

Wow! Wish we'd taken one like your first pic! It's amazing!
Congratulations! You have a gorgeous little man there!
Lucyx

awww he's gorgeous. I got a shock when I saw the first picture but when I looked at it again its a brilliant photo and definitely one to show to his girlfriends when he's older.

Oh wow, that first photo is amazing. He is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back