• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally I've got my dating scan tomorrow U/D with pic!

bunnymom1980

Reaction score
I'm quite excited! Although annoyed I've had to wait so long.

I'll be bouncing around tomorrow waiting to go! Fortunately it's a morning appointment.

I can't remember from last time, how much water do you need to drink?

That's great hun! :cheer: I drank 2 pints of water about 1/2 an hour before we left and had a bottle of water in the waiting room (reeeeallly had to go after scan though lol!) the pics came out really clear though so it was worth it :D

For mines it was a pint of water/juice an hour before. And i had a drink of the luke warm water :puke: out the jug while i was waiting.

Hope all goes well - just think your pics will be so much clearer after waiting that bit longer :D

I was told to drink a litre an hour before the scan. To make sure I got the best picture possible I drank double that and then I drank half a litre while sitting in the waiting room! I thought I was going to wee myself at one point during the scan. :lol:

i drank so much i thought i was gona pee, and dean was still urging me to drink more! haha

Good Luck at your scan today, and don't forget pics xxx

My 12 week scan letter said you DO NOT have to drink alot of water for this scan a full bladder is not necessary, so I didn't drink anything more then normal and scan was fine and very clear

Pic from today.

It was fanastic seeing bean. My due date has moved to 3 days earlier so I'm now due 8th September.

Scan2.jpg

Ahhhh how cute, bet it was lovely. What is jessops like then? just wondering if i should have stayed there.....lol.

If bubs comes on the 9th we will share our birthdays.

MissSara said:
Ahhhh how cute, bet it was lovely. What is jessops like then? just wondering if i should have stayed there.....lol.

If bubs comes on the 9th we will share our birthdays.

Jessops was ok, the midwife we saw was really nice, and the sonographer let me have the scan pics for free because I'm a nurse lol.

oooooo that was a bonus then.

Are you going to find out the sex at your 20week scan?

8th Sept was my due date (to be born) lol. I was 10 days late though. September is a nice month :)

Lovely picture :) I've got a strong feeling that my bubs is going to arrive on the 8th September :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back