finally got answers

loulou1980

Reaction score
harry's finally been diagnosed with adhd,took him to the meeting today and he said "im a zombie" and grabbed the doctors boobs :oops: theyve put him on some slow releasing tablets just to calm him slightly ,doc said she still wants harry as his personality shines threw his bad behaviour just a calmer version,28 days to start with to see how he reacts,my mum came round to check on me and he asked her if she wanted to see his willy :oops: god help the school when he goes back,hoping the tabs will kick in before he goes back
:oops:

How old is he? Sorry, I didnt know anything about this until just now.

You've got so much to cope with just now, you're doing really well :hug:

harry's 5 hes 6 in may,he has a developmental delay amongst behaviour problems,it runs in dh's family with the males they all have something or another,dh wasnt diagnosed but hes still very hyper now and gets aggressive easily which i think he has adhd.

he has a special ed class he goes in every afternoon at school but he loses all this when he goes up the next school year,at least now he'll get the one on one he needs,he has bit teachers on necks etc and has a thing about boobs and will just grab them if someone is bent towards him :oops:

Is it ritalin? We found that Callum's personality disappeared completely for a bit when he was on it, but it came back as an improved version (we gave him an upgrade :wink: ). Don't give up if it doesn't seem to be working, it takes a while to kick in.

At least u know hun :hug:

Like Tracey said dont give up its takes a while for meds to kick in, and he may get slighty worse before he gets better on them :hug:

Hope he settles down hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back