feeling utterly crap :(

LilyMac

Reaction score
For the past week or so I've felt absolutely awful, really run down and sickly. Sunday night I was in agony and collapsed and was rushed to hospital :( after all the checks they couldn't work out what was wrong but thankfully little man is absolutely fine :)

Last night I spent most of the Night being sick and today I feel awful, everything hurts and I just want to sleep but can't. Am so sick of feeling like this its making me feel miserable.

Pointless thread but just thought I'd share! Anyone else feeling this bad?xx

I know how you feel hun. :( I've been sick all the way through this pregnancy, had many weird skin problems and all that. I've been constantly paranoid/upsetfor the most part of the pregnancy. My midwife reckons I'm suffering from depression so she wants me to see someone after the baby arrives because at this rate she reckons I'll go on to have post-natal depression. Ugh. Wonderful.

Just try and stay positive, I know when you're feeling down it's really hard to pick yourself up. I just keep worrying about the same things over and over and over. But in the end it'll all be worth it. :) Hope you feel better soon.

aww hun...didnt want to read and run...i hope you start feeling better soon. u taking multivit meds?? spoken to midwife...sending you and lil one hugs and kisses xx

Thanks girls!

Its just all so crappy and depressing, I havent spoken to the midwife yet, have got an appointment next week so I'll mention it then. Im really worried I'll get post natal depression, everything at the moment just gets to me. The only time I feel happy is when little man is kicking cause it makes me realise how worth it it will all be in the end... Just wish he was here already!!

Hope your little man comes soon Naaat and then things can start looking up for you!

xx

Hey :)
Sorry to hear what a rubbish time you're having! That sucks big time. Im suffering with real tiredness issues at the mo, I had 11 hours sleep last night and I'm still knackered. Really not good! Not too sure what it is, just gonna eat loads offeuit today and see if that helps :)

The thought of depression really does terrify me. I know we can't help getting it and stuff, and there is help, but feeling that low really does drain you, so fingers crossed we don't end up with it! X

It terrifies me too, I had a little cry about it yesterday to my OH and he just said we'd deal with it if it came to that, which made me feel a lot more optomistic about it. At least if it happened I know he'd be there to support me and not just make it worse lol

Im exhausted lately too, I thought we was meant to get some surge of energy at some point but Im sleeping for 12-14 hours a night and then I need a nap during the day and when I do manage to stay awake its a struggle!!!
WHHHHYYYY????
xx

Aww sorry to hear you've been feeling crappy Lily. If it helps, I got on a major downer a couple of weeks ago, cried every day on the way to/from work cos I just felt so alone and emotional about everything but I'm definitely on an up now!! Think the hormones get to the best of us :p The tiredness doesn't help either!

its annoying being so tired, there just isnt enough hours in the day to do everything and get tired! its horrible. im at work now, and just want to go home and sleep! i dont finish til 10pm :( very frustrating, but i just keep thinking "ive got til the 3rd of december and never have to step foot back in work" so just trying to remember that, and its keeping me going! lol!
im so looking forward to feeling human again. cannot wait til new year. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back