feeling sick?

charlotte_

Reaction score
mostly at bedtime, so i presume it could be something to do with lying down, but sometimes after i eat too i feel really sick, worse than i ever did in 1st tri, it's horrible. anyone else? anyone know why?

I cant believe you wrote this i was going to post something similar today.

Last night i was suffering from heartburn and all of a sudden i was actually sick a tiny bit in my mouthand had to sit up quickly. I was then really burpy and heartburn was worse than ever. it was horrible no idea what it was. Can anyone help me and charlotte?

I cant really help but I have it too! I havent had a day without sickness so far i dont think! :think: But its as bad some days now as it was in first tri! :( Luckily I dont actually be sick (except in my mouth like you emmie!) The only thing that still helps me when I feel sick is a bit of lucozade!

I had a really sicky time for a few days a couple of weeks back, MW said it was due to your hormones increasing towards the end like in the 1st tri.
I was actually sick too, but proper projective style !! I just went back to eating little & often, it did pass & i'm fine again this week.

i've been feeling sick all day, and i've had really bad stomach pains/rib ache on & off all day. maybe it's the start of something? i just bloody hope i'm not getting the bug my brother had.

I never really suffered with morning sickness but over the last week, every night without fail at about 8pm until i fall asleep i feel soooo sick. It just stops me from being able to do anything. I just lie on the sofa feeling sorry for myself.
Was thinking it might pass soon but your a lot further on then me and suffering as well uh oh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back