Feeling really irritated

Tadpole

Reaction score
I don't know why but I just feel REALLY p*ssed off today. EVERYTHING is annoying me and I keep huffing & puffing. I feel like throwing a proper wobbly but OH won't even oblige by rising to the bait and is being very sweet. Which is annoying me further!!!

Any of you been upset by someone??? I've got a load of righteous rage in me that needs an outlet. :twisted: Point me in the right direction & let me loose...

I have felt like this a few times, it is really annoying with my dh doesn't rise to it, but when he's tired and irritable he just acts the same as me :rotfl:

I just blame the hormones annoying but true. I usually just try and keep away from people and make the day as simple as I can and tell myself it'll all be normal again tomorrow. Hopefully!! :hug: hormones are horrible sometimes :hug:

This has been me today and I feel terrible on my poor mum. I was really horrible to her today for absolutely nothing! I just feel restless and irritated, for no particular reason. Dh was at golf so my mum got it! I've been ok for the past few weeks, but today i've been a super bitch :oops: xxx

I can't remember the last time me and my mum disagreed, I adore that woman, we're like best friends! She's young, trendy etc and ALWAYS looking out for me bless her.

Anyway, I dragged her shopping today and felt faint in New Look while she was tyring on a coat for bloomin' aaaaages. I just huffed a bit and leaned on the wall. She kept saying "just wait - I've waited for you while you tried on all your stuff" I just said "look, I feel faint, you try on your coat and I'll go and pay for my stuff" and walked off.

Straight away I felt awful, and have done ever since. So I bought her lunch and made it up to her by spoiling her with presents for tomorrow!

I sometimes wish someone would step up to me so I can have a full blown argument, let off all my steam and then calm down again and relax!!!

Don't worry, you're not alone on this!! xx

dannii87 said:
I adore that woman,

This is me with my mum Dannii, I adore her, she would do anything for me. That's why I feel so guilty about today :oops: xx

Don't worry Claire :hug: It happens to the best of us!

I think that's the reason Mother Theresa didn't have children, she couldn't have kept up her lovely persona with pregnancy hormones!!!

Even the nicest of people have those days where they need to let off steam... Your mum has had children and so she'll definitely understand!

If it makes you feel better, spoil her tomorrow :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back