feeling frustrated!

Constantstar

Reaction score
hey guys. Im on cd36, still no af! Still bfn with fmu! Im guessing im just late cause of the mc which started april 13 so guessing my dates. Just feeling frustrated. I wasnt even trying before this, now i feel its all thats on my mind! Im going to america next week and i bet it turns up then with avengence! You all know holidays are the best time to BD!! Thats if we even go cause ba and unite dispute. Also i feel like everything and anythings annoying me so i soooo need a break!
. When i was preg previously i tested v late i was eiither 1 or 2 weeks late but cause my kast cycle was out by a week i wasnt sure so maybe im testing early or maybe its all stuffed cause of the mc! Sorry just feeling so unsure of it all xxx or

Hope everything works out for you hun...I've been feeling like crap for over a week now, cos of the same thing I think, just such frustration...
Good luck. xxxxxxx

Your first period after a m/c can take 4-7 weeks to arrive, so dont beat urself up. It will come in good time xxx

Sorry to hear about your loss :hug:

I hope everything sorts itself out and you either get your bfp or af and can move on and try again next month x

thanks guys. I hate it, im in that why cant it be me mood. Well the witch hassnt got me yet so i guess theres a slim chance if i ovulated late!xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back