Feeling Fat

Flossy82

Reaction score
Oh my ladies is anyone else not fitting into there clothes i was begining to think it was all in my head but this is no joke now nothing fits me anymore im getting a little rounded belly how can this be :oops:

awwww its great, at least you don't have flab like me :lol: :lol: i think every pregnancy you get bigger earlier on :)

My clothes are getting a little tight around my waist. I found jeans and normal trousers so uncomfortable that I went out and got maternity trousers. I got one size below what I am, therefore they still fit me but the stretchiness helps A LOT!!
I have been lively in those and cheap jogging bottoms. People probably think I'm just getting really fat, I can't wait until I start showing properly!!

Ohhh... I got the trousers really cheap aswell!! New look are doing a huge sale and I got a few pairs of really nice maternity trousers for £2 each. Bargain!!

I think we are all different I was in maternity clothes (well jeans), by about 8-9 weeks yet a good friend of mine is also 19 weeks and she is still in her size 10 clothes, with no real bump at all!

A lot of it in early pregnancy is bloat and water retention, but its still horrid when your clothes dont fit well any more!

Its quite normal to feel quite bloaty by now, and believe me it gets worse.... :D

Ach I know how you feel Flossy, I just thought I was putting on weight, but now I don't have to hold my belly in now I know I'm pregnant woohoo! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back