• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling down today bear with me.

rusks

Reaction score
oh i can't snap out of it today feel really down and feel like ramming my car into the wall!! :evil:

i think i am due to ovulate today or tomorrow been using opks and getting positives but my temp hasn't gone up yet. (now i get personal sorry)Last night we were happily Bding and my OH couldn't finish (if you get me) however hard we tried he just couldn't do it. felt really unloved and insecure, didn't sleep well. This morning i was awake and thought we could have another go possibly last chance and i was there fiddling for ages :oops: and he just lay there lapping it up and then when i asked to get it to the next stage (sorry :oops: ) he just said i'm too tired i want to go back to sleep - so yet another missed opportunity, this could be it. I will try again tonight last time but it could be to late i think i will ovulate today. I was so down about it but trying not to show it to him as i don't want to see how disappointed i am in him as he might not be able to do it again tonight im ready to walk out!

was really positive this month have benn getting lots of EWCM and just feel like its a complete waste of time we did BD on sunday but i don't feel this will be enough this month. :pray:

Sorry to moan had to let it out somewhere :cry:

(((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))

Im sorry your feeling so down hun and i really dont know what to say i just wish youboth the very best of luck and hoping it wont be too long till you get your little bun in the oven.

tAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND ALL MY VERY BEST OF BABY LUCK TO YOU BOTH

love jean & girls
xxxx

thanks jean

That means a lot to me, thank god i have this forum for support, feel better already just getting it off my chest. xx

(((((hugs))))) awww rusks hun sorry your feeling so down we are all here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw Rusks. It is pants. I had the SAME problem last month if you remember I briefly mentioned or made a post about using OPKs & how they can be pressure. It’s like performance on demand type thing. I felt a bit off too.

Your OH knows when you are using OPKs & when it’s ‘essential’ I take it?

Have you got a link to your chart?

If you think you will ovulate today then you have plenty of time. I told my OH last month the clock had ticked & we’ll have to see when really I had a possible day left :lol: An of course we got a BFP. BD on Sunday could be hopeful for you too!

Oh Rusks, sorry to hear that. It sounds like your OH might be feeling a bit pressured. Why don't you plan a complete seduction scene for tonight? Candles, massage oil and a sexy nightie. Don't even mention the BDing and enjoy yourselves!

I hope this is your month :)

im going to cook a nice meal, the candles might be a good idea also thanks skatty!! :dance: thanks also wobbles and rach, my OH doesn't know when im using OPKs i keep it all a secret, we BD'd quite a bit last week and i think he thought maybe i was ovulating then but that was just PBD!! :eek: not feeling at all sexy today but will give it my best effort tonight i think i can cope getting BFNs but only when i know that we have done all we can in our power and given it a good go. Thanks again sorry for the moan its not like me really just got desperate today xx :pray:

Gosh don't kick yourself for feeling low woman, moan away - I think we have all had our fair share in that :wink:

x x x

we are all aloud to be down an moan now an again, with me its all the time :lol: i moan like theres no tomorrow!
good luck for tonight
xx
sendin u lots of baby dust

We all love a good moan, let it all out hun :clap:

Maybe your OH just got stage fright?

Sending baby dust your way hunni!

And remember sperm can stay alive for up to 5 days :wink:

Stop panicing and enjooy all the BD, because when you get preggers, you might not feel like it :lol:

(((hugs))) Rusks, the sexy night sound like fun. Nice and relaxing :) I could do with a night like that! Maybe I should dig out my maternity nighty.... :lol:

thanks all. We had a lovely evening, i cooked his favourite meal bought naughty cakes and we had a bottle of wine. :shock: Had a lovely BD and more importantly a good talk which was great, feel so much better today. :D My temp went up this morning so i guess i have ovulated so time will tell, :pray: at least now i know we gave it our best shot for this month. Thanks for all the advice and support :clap:

Sending you all babydust and babyglue where necessary. XX lisa XX

Glad you got everything sorted hun,sending you loads of baby dust and glue,good luck :D xx

Oh Ruskies, I know exactly where your coming from, I actually fell out with my OH when we were trying because he 'failed' to finish on certain occasions and its disheartening when you know your 'against the clock' so to speak. Im really pleased you had a good chat tho and managed to BD again, it sounds like you had a great night, I have a good feeling for you this month babes!! Keep me informed hunny, behind you all the way :pray:

thanks all and jaidy baby so nice to hear from you - i hope you are getting on ok, i know when you were in this position all those weeks ago and you did it, so intersted to read your threads in the 1st trimester and hope i'll be there soon with you.

thanks again will of course keep you all posted :pray: :pray: :pray: im trying not to get my hopes up but can't help it!!

Hey Honey
Got my fingers crossed for you.
Glad you had a good night and more importantly a good talk.
Babydust to you rusk
pam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back