feeling better today

winnie89

Reaction score
hey girls after my period of worrying yesterday feeling alot better today he's been repeatedly kicking today (think he was just having a lazy day!!) and just feel great in myself! :)

Around ur stage they have a huge growth spurt him so they do tend to be a bit quieter. Worries me everytime although I know it's normal!!

yeah i know glad he's at least showed me he's ok was going to get the doppler on him but then couldnt find it!! ha ha lol

Lol! Listen out more for the swishes of the water instead of hb. My midwife said to me earlier this week that just cos u can hear the hb doesn't mean all is ok. U can be really ill and ur heart will still beat so listen for movements instead xx

didnt know that!!! will have to have a good listen next time normall all i can hear is his HB and my stomach grumbling! lol

I didnt know until she said. Makes sense tho cos u can be really ill but ur heart will still beat. U should be able to hear the water swishing about and wallops when he kicks. It may also have been tha he had turned so was kicking into ur back or placenta xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back