I have finally made it - overjoyed!!!!

Julia

Reaction score
Hello girls,

I have made it at last...I am 13 weeks today and feeling alot better. I am much more confident now, especially after seeing my little bun moving around on the scan. I just wanted to introduce myself to you all...how's life in the second trimester???

hey hun,

welcome to the 2nd tri!

this is meant to be the blooming stage :D

Hi Julia

Glad you made it, it's quite a milestone to get to thirteen, isn't it? Ten weeks later, I still can't believe it! next big milestone now is 24 weeks when the baby is "viable" - has a chance to survive if born early!

Let us know how you are feeling!
Sue

Thanks girls

It is lovely to recieve such a warm welcome! Hopefully, because I am through the worrying stage, time will fly by now. Could'nt believe the detail we could see on the scan!! It was one of the loveliest moments of my life. DH was chuffed to bits!!!! :lol:

Its great seeing your baby isnt it? Have you heard the heartbeat yet?

Hi and Welcome!! We have both made it in at the same time!!!! We can share our stories and race to have our babies!! :wink:

xoxo Ree

congrats Julia - hope your feeling ok, this is supposed to be the good bit but i dont know about everyone else but i dont think you will ever stop worrying!!!

take care xx

ooohh just re-read my post - didnt mean we think you worry i meant we will all never stop worrying - oh god i am crap at wording things...

hope you know what i mean xxxxx

shut up jessika lol

LOL - I know you didn't mean me personally worrying...I am much more relaxed now and enjoying it. My consultant said that after 12 weeks and also seeing the heartbeat, there is very little chance of anything going wrong. I have also read this in books, which puts my mind at rest!! Thanks for your posts, girls xxx

Hi Julia

Welcome to the 2nd trimester!

I have certainly felt better in the 2nd trimester than what I did in the first and I'm enjoying seeing my bump grow!

Scans are amazing aren't they - you'll look forward to your 20 wk scan - it's incredible seeing how much the baby has grown and seeing all the actions and movements they can make now!

Lucy
22 + 1

Welcome! It feels like a real milestone doesnt it!

I have enjoyed this trimester so much more so far. Still have my worries though. I'm looking forward to my 20 week scan in 2 weeks - I have to stop thinking about it cos it feels so far away! and I get tooooooooo excited!

Enjoy your time here (apparantly its the best bit!)

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back