• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling a bit low today

franky

Reaction score
well, I have been getting af cramps since last night and i think its over for me even though it is not due for another 5 days :(
I know it is not over until it comes but I dont have a very good feeling. all the symptoms i thought i had (or imaginative ones) have gone and i just dont feel any different.

also, i was dog sitting for my mum for a few days, coz she and my dad went to cornwall for my grandad's funeral. I took her back to my mums last night and bawled my eyes out coz i just got used to having her around. It made me realise how much I want something to love and to depend on me!
I know that I have only been trying for 2 months and its very unlikely for me to get pg so soon but I have been putting so much pressure on myself and i felt so down when i started getting af pains. I feel like a failure. I am the mose pessimistic (sp) person in the world and think that it will never happen for us.

Sorry to rant but needed an outlet

x

I think how your feeling is just a normal stage in TTC Franky. We all seem to have gone through what you are now and its because its something we want so badly. Dont feel bad for expressing how your feeling, were all in the same boat hun and its always good to get it off your chest :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: aw hunny. we all get days like that - hopefully tomorrow will be easier for you. hope af stays away- might not be af cramps, could be pregnancy! :pray:

lots & lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:
:pray: it will be your turn soon x

franky said:
do you get af type cramps when pg?
Some ladies do, some dont, i have every time and even around 8 weeks pg when my period would of been due! Plus implantation could give you cramps! Good luck honey :hug:

lets hope so.

thanks for listening girlies. I just need to learn to be patient. there are alot of people that have been trying for years. i just need to suck it up!

I'm no expert on this by any means, but I had cramps right from ov and still have them now - and I got my BFP yesterday. I was so convinced AF was going to appear that I felt really down too...and all of the symptoms I'd been having (apart from the cramps) went away on Monday. So, it really isn't over until it's over. Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: and remember it will happen for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back