feelin so low :(

Reena

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Ive just been lurkin around, readin everyone's posts, there's so many of them and decided to make one today cos Im feeling absolutely sh**. Ive got the worst chest infection ever and Im on antibiotics but I cant smell or taste anything and its worse cos I wanna eat every two hours!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait to have these babies...is anyone else having twins by c section soon? Ive been given a date of 17th of April...so Im getting panicky!!!!

Anyway, just wanted to moan a bit...feel a bit better...hope everyone's feeling ok!

Reena X

Hi everyone

Ive just been lurkin around, readin everyone's posts, there's so many of them and decided to make one today cos Im feeling absolutely sh**. Ive got the worst chest infection ever and Im on antibiotics but I cant smell or taste anything and its worse cos I wanna eat every two hours!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait to have these babies...is anyone else having twins by c section soon? Ive been given a date of 17th of April...so Im getting panicky!!!!

Anyway, just wanted to moan a bit...feel a bit better...hope everyone's feeling ok!

Reena X

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
There is someone else having twins. I think it's tattybear but that might not be right.
I can't imagine how you feel. I'm finding it hard enough carrying one baby around. :hug:
At least you know it won't go on for more than another 6 weeks. Rest lots and take care of yourself.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I know how you feel with regard to feeling crap with illness..... Hope you feel better soon too.

Hi Reena and well done on your non-lurk :cheer:

Tattybear is indeed having twins - not sure when her C-section is booked for though or even if she's having one (pregnancy brain you know).

How are you feeling today? Is your chest infection any better? :hug:

Tis me!!!!!

Im having twins! i havent got a section planned yet i want a natural birth(as mad as it sounds) i know how your feeling your only 3days ahead of me!!! if ya wanna chat send me a pm and we can chat on msn!!

Im sam by the way!!!!

xx

hi hun

I have a stinking cold and feel bad can't imagine what a chest inf is like...

my boss is having twins and i think she has been quite uncomfortable of late, she gets braxton hicks everytime she walks....

take it easy and a big hug
x

:hug: :hug: :hug: to all..awwwwwww I dont wanna sound too mushy wushy even tho I blame it all to the hormones but its lovely gettin these online hugss...seriously making me feel better, so thanku everyone....tattybear....oh god I cant take anymore, I have BH's soooo many times and Im gona bug u now.... :cheer:

Feelin better as I think the antibiotics have kicked in...I hate men at this stage....hopefully that'l pass soon :rotfl:

Reena said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: to all..awwwwwww I dont wanna sound too mushy wushy even tho I blame it all to the hormones but its lovely gettin these online hugss...seriously making me feel better, so thanku everyone....tattybear....oh god I cant take anymore, I have BH's soooo many times and Im gona bug u now.... :cheer:

Feelin better as I think the antibiotics have kicked in...I hate men at this stage....hopefully that'l pass soon :rotfl:

It is nice to have someone who knows exactally how your feeling and what your going though!!! ive started getting full on braxton hicks today!!! so hopefully they will get a shift on soon!!!!

if ya ever wanna chat just give me a pm!!!

I can't imagine what it must be like being pregnant with twins, one is difficult enough. Hope you feel better soon! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back