feel so tired

mum2be 2012

Reaction score
Found out Friday I'm pregnant with no 3 . Been suspecting for a few days and did a test more to rule it out and so was sho ked when it was positive . I think I'm 4 weeks and I'm gonna go doctors at the end of the week. I'm feeling spook tired tho. I just want to sleep but I keep waking up at night to pee lol

Last edited:
Congrats to you and welcome! Thats what im like and have been for 4 weeks since i found out, i just want to sleep all the time and work is difficult at the moment!!!!

I saw an old school friend today who has just had a baby and she said
"The only people who will understand just how tired you are, are other pregnant women"
She was so right! I've never know tiredness like this :shock:

After spending most of the last week on the sofa because of my bleed I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow!

I'm feeling exhausted today too - I go back to work tomorrow after a week off for my 40th birthday, not looking forward to it! I also know I will be quizzed by several colleagues at to whether I am pregnant yet - not sure I will be able to look them in the eye as its too early to tell anyone yet!

It is difficult to keep it from work and people, i just tried not to mention it. They got suspicious with me as i used to smoke and just stopped all of a sudden and i work in a prison so my duties had to change which is always a dead ringer in that place!

I am suffering with a terrible thirst so can't stop drinking water - I'm sure people at work will notice lol.

I am suffering with a terrible thirst so can't stop drinking water - I'm sure people at work will notice lol.

Thats exactly what i was like, no lie i was drinking a 2ltr bottle every shift at work. I cant get enough of it, esp ice water... mmmmmmmmm
Just doesnt help the whole peeing situation!!!

Thats exactly what i was like, no lie i was drinking a 2ltr bottle every shift at work. I cant get enough of it, esp ice water... mmmmmmmmm

Lol - I never realised it was a pregnancy symptom till the other day. I was getting really concerned as I couldn't quench my thirst no matter how much water I drank. It has been pretty much the same every day since - I have to make sure I have several bottles of water with me wherever I go! Hmm, no it really doesn't help the peeing situation does it! :shock:

Lol - I never realised it was a pregnancy symptom till the other day. I was getting really concerned as I couldn't quench my thirst no matter how much water I drank. It has been pretty much the same every day since - I have to make sure I have several bottles of water with me wherever I go! Hmm, no it really doesn't help the peeing situation does it! :shock:

No neither did i and i didnt until i was about 5 + weeks and expressed my concern to my fella about how much i was drinking so i looked on the internet. Only problem is you have to be careful not to drink too much as that can be bad for you too...

Ooh heck! I will have to make a note of how much I am drinking and speak to the doctor (or midwife - i havent spoken to any health professionals about my pregnancy yet), when I see him :shock:

I think they say about 8 pints a day which is roughly 2 ltrs, ive really had to stop drinking as much and ration my water in-take (which i never thought id do as i never drank this much). You have to take into account cups of tea and juice and stuff as it all contains water but im lucky in the respect that i cant stand tea at the moment. Rubbish...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back