feel Sick!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Next Friday is my 20th birthday and i dont fancy going out wud rather stay in but Ian said how about we have a night with a good film a chinese and lots of drinks (sounds great to me). So i smiled cheekily and said does that mean as its my birthday i can get drunk and have a lay in so he said if we asked my mum to have Alfie over night we both could. Great idea so i rang and its all confirmed mums picking Alfie up at 3 o clock on friday and bringing him back 3 o clock on saturday ... cant wait ... but i feel sick in my stomach now and i always get this feeling when im going to be away from him even for an hour this will be the second time hes been away and i am gratefull and looking forward to it but sad too. I feel so sad now too

i was like that the first time i legft hope with my mum 4 the first time, i cried so much, dont worry hun it will be ok:)

aww hun i leave braydon three times a week and it does get easier altho i still think and worry bout him constantly
never left him over nite tho

Awww Im still like that with Josh and he's nearly 4 :oops:

You know Alfie will be in good hands so concentrate on enjoying yourself - it sounds like a great night!! :cheer:

If its really going to upset you then don't leave him. It took me a while to leave Seren at night but I only did so when it felt right for me. :D

Oh hun...he's your baby and its going to be tough saying good bye overnight! Totally natural for a mum to feel like that im sure.

But he will be in safe hands and you deserve to let your hair down babe.

I hope you have a lovely evening and a brill birthday :D

beanie said:
If its really going to upset you then don't leave him. It took me a while to leave Seren at night but I only did so when it felt right for me. :D

hes been out over night once b4 but a long ime ago now and i just start feelin sick just under my ribs i keep thinking that if i dont do it i never will, ian keeps reassuring me and it will be nice to have time with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back