Feel like sh*t...conjunctivitis!

Dani2810

Reaction score
My sis has conjunctivitis before she went home to Spain and I have now got it felt it comin on sunday I'm my left eye woke up yesterday with it worse on my left so went straight the docs to get drops, woke up today & both my eyes are awful so swollen & sore I look like a fish lol

To top it off I have to wear my glasses which I hate & I have to mind my mums salon this mornin whilst she's on a course then were swapping over...I was really looking forward to today but now I Want to hide away...waaaaaaaaaa :-(

:hugs: i so hope this clears quickly for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's seriously driving me round the bend!!! I have these images of me going into labour with my eyes like this I'll be demented!!!

bad times! when i had this once a doc recommended putting cold used teabags on my eyes it did help ease the pain to be honest xxx

bad times! when i had this once a doc recommended putting cold used teabags on my eyes it did help ease the pain to be honest xxx

I may try this sounds like a plan however I'm too nosey so cant lie with my eyes covered for too long lol like to see what's goin on hehehe

Been back the doctors tonight coz I seem to be gettin worse eyes arnt clearing up & I'm really run down now with the start of a sore throat! So he's prescribed me some antibiotics too & I gotta go back on Monday to check I'm ok said I get worse go straight the hospital :-( I hate being sick

My friend has come home to visit with her 3 month old & everytime I see her he's asleep & now cant risk it coz of my eyes I still ain't even picked him up for a cuddle :-(

oh no, sorry to hear that.

I've heard that a salt eye bath will help, but im not 100%

Hope your not suffering too much!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member