feel like i've been hit by a bus

maridunn

Reaction score
every part of me is aching...my lower back is aching from walking into town, my throat is killing me, my head is pounding, my nose is half blocked and half streaming, my arms are aching from typing, my knees are aching again from walking, my sides and under my arms are just aching for the sake of it, and my stomach has now decided to ache..... along with all that every time i take a paracetemol (sp?) i throw it back up again! i just want to curl up and wake up in 7 months time!!!!!!!!!!! :wall:

moan over....

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: make sure you don't over do it and stand up for longer and REMEMBER to listen to your body :)

i've spent most of the day in bed....thankfully i work from home so have been doing my work in bed!

hope you are feeling okay... i think you are due a week after me, so you should have your scan soon huh?

mine is on monday...cant wait...

awwww cool i bet you can't wait mine is a week after you (wanted to do it for when my mum is not working so she can come and the kids are on half turm but shhhhh i not telling meny people)

Hope you get well soon maridunn sounds nasty!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back