• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fee Fee Good luck today :O)

Paula+bump

Reaction score
:hug: Good luck for your 20 week scan today :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope your little man puts on a good show for you :dance:

Get some pic's up later too :cheer: :hug:

Good Luck today Fee Fee, Hope baby puts on a good show for you so you dont have to hula hoop :lol: :hug: :hug:

HEHEHE

Thanks ladies, the scan was AMAZING so much better than when i had DD 11 years ago!
The sonographer was brilliant showed us the heart chambers, brain even watched the little sod swallowing and his bladder was full :shock:
I did get 2 pictures that aren't fab but will put them up for you all to see as soon as DH scans them and hosts them lol

But yes James David is a healthy happy VERY active little boy :cheer:

Congrats FEE FEE!! Glad to hear he is doing so well!!
The sans are so clear - I couldn't believe how you could see all four heart chambers pumping away!!

Really pleased for you! :hug:

Piglet xx

Glad scan went well :cheer:

I cant cope not seeing LO until September so we have decided to have a private 4D scan done at 28 weeks :cheer:

His lordship 8)

DSCF7843.jpg

DSCF7848.jpg

The last picture you can actually see him with his mouth open drinking away :shock:

:D They are really nice pic's hun :cheer:

Love the profile one really cute :hug:

Thanks Paula!
They arent great but to be honest i'm not that worried about a few pictures the 40 min scan was fab hehe

wow great pics and glad it went ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back