fed up with people

Linda

Reaction score
keep asking when baby will come....

went shopping yesterday and 6 different people asked when i was due and said i looked like i was about to drop...

i've been told to do jumping jacks, get a skipping rope, do a bungy jump???

do these people not realise i have tried everything to get things moving but it's just not happening.....

my gran, mum, sis and numorus friends keep ringing me or texting asking if anythings happened and as i keep telling them if anything happens i'll let them know but just because they keep asking it wont make the baby come any quicker...

i know they are eager for our new arrival to appear (no-one more than me) but it's really starting to annoy me with constant phone calls.

does anyone else feel like this or is it just me?

I totally know where you are coming from! I have 6 weeks left and all I get is "You're not very big are you!" and other similar comments that are pointless. I find myself having the same conversations over and over again.

I should think myself lucky that my dad hasn't started yet though. In the last few weeks waiting for my son he was calling a minimum of 4 times a day!!! I've got all that to look forward to lol. x

I've just had my first experience of it this morning from seans mam,

I haven't got to this stage yet, but it would really really annoy me too :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I've told everyone not to even bother ringing or texting nearer the time or I will have the child and not tell them until a week later!

Happybunny said:
I've told everyone not to even bother ringing or texting nearer the time or I will have the child and not tell them until a week later!

think i might try that :twisted: :twisted:

Yup. My phone is like some sort of BT switchboard at the mo and its doing my head in!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I had it with Eefie, wouldnt mind but I had him on his exact due date! I mean like yes dad I've just dropped the baby but forgot to tell you NOT! :roll:

ooo you mean women!!!!!! People are only supporting you and being excited for you, don't be so horrible! and strangers just seem to warm to pregnant women, I think its lovely. Everytime I see a pregnant lady I can't help smiling at her :)

:D

I get the oh your not very big are you from people that know im pregnant are you sure its April.

I dont get comments from strangers because with my coat on i dont look pregnant.

i know its only cos people care, but i'm hardly gonna have my baby and not tell anyone...! its not been too bad for me so far, but i still dread my mobile phone bill coming through next month cos i've still sent far more texts than i normally would. i'm refusing to return any calls that i miss on my mobile now too (during the daytime) - i just can't bloody afford to keep telling people that i haven't given birth yet! :roll:

purple13 said:
i know its only cos people care, but i'm hardly gonna have my baby and not tell anyone...! its not been too bad for me so far, but i still dread my mobile phone bill coming through next month cos i've still sent far more texts than i normally would. i'm refusing to return any calls that i miss on my mobile now too (during the daytime) - i just can't bloody afford to keep telling people that i haven't given birth yet! :roll:

:rotfl:

I'm overdue too......i should be used to it by now i always go over......The MIL and my mum are driving me MAD :wall: :wall: :twisted: :x

EVERY SINGLE DAY........they ring........ thank god one is in Australia and the other Jersey......i don't answer my phone anymore :) :) :) :) :)

Heee heee that prob gets up their nose as much as they get mine ringing all the time........

:twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back